Are you a craft beer lover or a wine enthusiast?
Either way, downtown Naperville has you covered this Saturday, June 1st.
Craft Beer Celebration At Naper Settlement
For you beer lovers, Naper Settlement has it goin’ on. June 1st is their Craft Beer Celebration where you can cruise through the historic grounds all while tasting craft brews from 14 different breweries.
Plus, enjoy a picnic dinner, live music and, for you naughty people, drinking in the church!
You’ll get to learn about all these wonderful beers, the stories behind them, and even get the low-down on Naperville’s former Stenger Brewery (bet you didn’t know Naperville was home to a beer maker back in the 1800’s)
Guests must be 21 or over. You’ll have the opportunity to sample 12 beers from 25 different selections.
- Location: Naper Settlement: 523 S. Webster St – Naperville, IL – 60540 – 630.420.6010
- Time: 6:30pm to 9:30 PM Saturday, June 1
- Tickets are $50 or just $25 for a designated driver. Buy Naper Settlement Beer Celebration tickets.
Downtown Naperville Wine Walk
If wine is more your style, check out the Naperville Wine Walk to benefit ArranmoreArts.
Have a lazy Saturday stroll through lots of different downtown Naperville shops and try different wines as you go. ArranmoreArts musicians will keep you entertained along your tasting path. Plus, keep your wine glass when you’re through.
Guests must be 21 or over.
- You can choose to start your walk at 12:00, 12:30, 1:00, or 1:30pm
- Location: Start at Pizzeria Neo at 47 E. Chicago Ave. – Naperville, IL – 60540
- Tickets are $25. Buy Naperville Wine Walk tickets.