Welcome to the Village of Fear!
Well, actually it’s Naper Settlement. But it’s going to be all dressed up for All Hallows Eve, so get ready for some “PG-Creepy” rated excitement.
Where and When?
- Naper Settlement: 523 S. Webster St. – Naperville, IL 60540
- Friday & Saturday, October 18 & 19, 2013
- 6:30-10:00 pm
What Is It?
A pretty scary 2-night affair where eerie entertainment, creatures of the dead, and horrors of the most magnificent kind come to life. It’s rated “PG-Creepy” and suggested for kids 8 and older, so it’s scary, but not overly so.
Meet creatures, legends, and lost souls from the past, present, and future.
Because these scary-yet-friendly creatures are dressed in full costume, you may not wear a costume yourself to the event (so as to not confuse other event-goers).
There’s also a pumpkin decorating contest where all entries will be on display for you to view.
- $15 at the door gets you in
- Members get in free (you can buy a membership if you don’t have one)
- Park onsite or at the Municipal Center building (Webster St. & Aurora Ave)
- Enter the event through the Pre-Emption House Visitor Center