If taking a vacation is on your mind, then these articles on how to plan a trip from Naperville to Disney World could be exactly what you need to help you get things organized.
Over the course of the next few months, we’ll be putting out information on everything you need to know in order to get from Naperville to the land of Micky and Minnie.
editor’s note: these articles have been contributed by Your Naperville community member, Jenn Hart.
- Florida is hot. Dang hot. So, how can you beat the heat? Read about these 6 steps and you’ll be good to go: Prioritize, Hydrate, Use Sunscreen, Pace Yourself, Practice, and be Flexible.
- Looking for your “must do” attractions to see? Here’s your best of the best.
- Get some great ideas on how to maximize the experience of meeting all your favorites live and up close.
- Great tips on how to make the most of this amazing festival and where to get the best food and drink.
- Learn about all the great Halloween-themed events going on at Disney
Articles coming soon…
Transportation: The Disney bus system
4th of July happenings
Character greeting: Duffy the Disney Bear
Transportation: ferry vs monorail to Magic Kingdom
Top 5 character meals
Attractions: water rides
Top 5 live shows
Take your kids out of school for a trip?
Transportation fly or drive?