Do you know Jimmy?
If not, it’s time for you to stop by Jimmy’s Bar and Grill located in the heart of Downtown Naperville. Jimmy’s Grill opened in December 1997 with the intentions of being a great neighborhood establishment. The open patio and American grill atmosphere has made Jimmy’s a staple here in Naperville.
Take in the scenery that is Downtown Naperville from the outside eating area or simply eat inside the bar. Have a meal, some drinks with friends, family or just enjoy yourself. Jimmy’s is a place for the entire gang.
- Sunday through Thursday from 11am-1am
- Friday and Saturday from 11am to 2am
Location & Phone
- 245 S. Washington Ave – Naperville, IL 60540
Seven days a week you can find drink specials at Jimmys.
- Monday: $3 Domestic bottles, $5 Long Islands
- Tuesday: $2 Tallboy cans, $4 Cruzan Rum Cocktails, $15 Random Craft Beer Buckets
- Wednesday: $3 Bud/Budlight bottles, $5 Frozen Drinks
- Thursday: $3 Miller Bottles, $5 Captain Morgan
- Friday: $3.50 You Call it Select Drafts, $5 Craft beer 120z bottles, $5 Sauza Margaritas, 1/2 Price bottles of Wine
- Saturday: $3.50 You call it Select Drafts, $5 Smirnoff Drinks, 1/2 Price bottles of Wine
- Sunday: $3 Summer Shandy Drafts, $5 Skinny Mini Mios, $5 Smirnoff Bloody Mary.
- Or you can simply receive half off a bottle of wine from the premium list of red and whites every Friday and Saturday with your favorite Jimmy’s entrée.
These are just the specials. Jimmy’s offers other drinks as well; martinis, margaritas, mojitos, beers, spirits and even potions.
Jimmy’s Grill Menu Sampler
The food at Jimmy’s is created by the chef exclusive to Jimmy’s, Travis Rodriguez. Rodriguez comes to Naperville from Tampa Florida. He learned a passion for food at a young age as he helped his mother with her cake business. Rodriguez has a wide variety of kitchen experience and is excited to focus on the Backyard BBQ feel in his menu with fresh ingredients that are available seasonably.
Since Jimmy’s is an independently owned restaurant, there is more of a chance to be creative with the menu. Jimmy’s offers anything from starters to wraps to steaks and ribs.
No need to leave your kids behind as there are plenty of options for children 12 and under. Kids can try any of their favorites for around $5 and they even get a special treat; or always add on a homemade, hand-dipped milkshake.
The late night menu is mouthwatering greatness. Mini sliders, chicken tenders, quesadillas, wings, beer battered o’rings… there is sure to be something to satisfy those late night cravings.
For dessert try the Crème Brulee that is a rich creamy custard finished with a caramelized sugar crust and served with whipped cream for only $5. Or the rich and luscious cheesecake baked with a graham cracker crust and served with a whipped cream strawberry sauce for $5.
You can always have your next party at Jimmy’s as well. Anything from a birthday party to a graduation celebration, the staff here is ready to help. Just contact them by phone (630)548-2500 or fax (630)548-9415.
There is so much to enjoy at Jimmy’s Grill and Bar. You can even sign up for specials or coupons through their website.
This article was contributed by Your Naperville community member, Brittany Kozielski.