Woo hoo! Naperville’s Centennial Beach is a great place to cool off now that decent weather has arrived. Here’s your guide to everything you need to know for the 2013 season.
Centennial Beach Location
- 500 W. Jackson Ave – Naperville, IL 60540
- May 25 (opening day) – 11am to 8pm
- May 26/27 – 11am to 6pm
- May 28 through August 18 – weekdays and Saturdays 11am to 8pm, Sundays 11am to 6pm, and “adult float” times on most weekends from 9am to 10:55am
- August 24/25 and August 31 through September 2 – 11am to 6pm
Looking to get a Centennial Beach membership? This can save you money if you’re going to be there a lot.
If you’re a Naperville resident, membership prices are:
- $45 for ages 3-17
- $57 for ages 18-59
- $45 for ages 60+
- $183 for families
Not a Naperville resident? No worries, you can still get a membership if you want to kick in a few extra bucks:
- $74 for ages 3-17
- $88 for ages 18-59
- $74 for ages 60+
- $291 for families
How Do You Buy A New Membership?
It’s pretty easy. Just go to one of the Naperville Park District buildings (addresses listed below) and make sure to bring some ID that includes a photograph. If you’re a resident, make sure to bring something that proves this, such as a utility bill.
Be prepared to take a picture since your photo will be on your new membership card.
Get your new pass at:
- 320 W. Jackson
- 2244 W. 95th St.
Daily Admission Fees
Can you go to Centennial Beach without buying a long-term membership? Sure! Just pay the daily rate instead.
- Resident: $6 or $3 after 5pm
- Non-Resident: $10 or $3 after 5pm
Learning to swim? Or just want to swim faster? You’re in luck because you can take swim lessons here.
- Mudrats Swim Team: Kids and teenagers can join the swim team to compete and improve their capabilities
- Indoor lessons: designed for children, indoor swim lessons at Naperville North High School are a great place to start
- Adult: want to really get a workout? Join the “master’s” club and be prepared to burn a ton of calories after swimming 2,500 to 4,500 yards in a session
- Water polo: learn the basics or advance your skills with water polo instruction to learn the game and condition your body
There’s more to Centennial Beach than just swimming. They’re quite flexible to help you enjoy your day with these additional options:
- Reserved nights for families with special needs
- Weekend adult float hours
- Group rentals and discounts
- Buy food at the Grill, plus there are options for catering for events/parties
- Tall diving boards
- Smoke-free facility
Have fun at the beach this year!