Saturday, May 4th 2013 is the annual “Run For The Roses” event. To celebrate the race as well as raise funds for a good cause, you can attend the 2nd Annual Kentucky Derby Gala To Benefit Hesed House.
If you’re not familiar with it, Hesed House is an established organization dedicated to helping feed, clothe, and shelter homeless individuals.
Kentucky Derby Gala Details:
- Saturday, May 4 2013
- 3pm to 7pm
- $125/person or $1500/10-seat table
- Location: Chicago Marriott Naperville Hotel
- Address: 1801 Naper Boulevard – Naperville, IL
What do you get for 125 bucks? How about some of these fun activities:
- Party and watch the Kentucky Derby on multiple big-screen TVs
- Taste of the Derby reception with food
- Presentation of the second annual Humanitarian Of The Year award to Kevin Fitzpatrick
- “Southern Hospitality” drinks galore
- Beer sampling event
- Live Jazz music
- Pre-derby racing action
- Plus, of course, men’s and women’s hat contest!
Buy tickets for the Naperville Kentucky Derby Gala 2013 here.